Rainbow Fraction tiles makes understanding fractions easier. With these color-coded tiles, students manipulate parts of a whole to see how they relate to each other. Visualize fractional concepts with this set of 51 proportional plastic pieces.
Color-coding helps students apply their understanding of concepts to new contexts. Students will begin to make mathematical connections with they see that red always equals 1, yellow equals ¼ and so on.
- Provides hands-on fraction practice
- Helps children visualise fractions
- Features colour-coded, proportional tiles
- Includes 51 fraction tiles and work tray
- Includes Activity Guide
- Visual, hands-on aid for teaching fractions
- Introduce fraction concepts, parts to whole, equivalents, and comparisons; aligned to support academic standards in mathematics
- 51-piece set includes color-coded plastic tiles to depict wholes, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths
- Features tray and activity guide
• Rainbow Fraction® tiles – represents 1 whole, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/12.
• Plastic tray
• Teacher’s guide
• 2 sheets of stickers.